No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Scores Scary Knockout of Patrick Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Scores Scary Knockout of Patrick Day

That was a pretty savage knockout damn. Hope Patrick Day is okay.
    Who caught that?

Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Scores Scary Knockout of Patrick Day

Charles Conwell's clash with Patrick Day was originally budgeted for his second straight appearance at Madison Square Garden. The 2016 U.S. Olympian and rising junior middleweight prospect instead had to wait another week and travel to a different city in order to post his most significant win to date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Now that was legitimate knockout. Hope Day recovers well.

Comment

He hit his head bad. When they showed him down with his eyes rolled back I immediately said "get the doctor, get the doctor!"

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          He hit his head bad. When they showed him down with his eyes rolled back I immediately said "get the doctor, get the doctor!"
          Yeah they were so glazed over and glossy I was concerned too. There was an audible out loud Oh ***** from me after that hook.

Comment

****, they just mentioned he never woke up, and had a seizure on the way to the hospital.

Comment

Damn he didn't wake up and started having seizures and they're rushing him to emergency

Yeah not the news I wanted to hear. Barely watching this mismatch that almost ended round 1 lol

Comment

They just an update and said he hasn’t woke up since being taken in the ambulance ... they are taking him straight into the ER ... I hope he pulls through

Comment

Very sad. I hope he comes around for the better

Comment

jesus, i have a bad feeling he wont wake up, really hope im wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X