No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Weights From Chicago: Usyk 215, Witherspoon 242

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Weights From Chicago: Usyk 215, Witherspoon 242

Oleksandr Usyk's heavyweight journey is officially underway. The 2018 Fighter of the Year former World cruiserweight king weighed a career heaviest but well proportioned 215 pounds for his official heavyweight debut. Ukraine's Usyk faces Chazz Witherspoon, who looked every bit the part of a late replacement as he checked in at a fleshy 242 pounds, also a career heaviest weight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First fight up is uncle Phil

Comment

Atleast he is at a big weight disadvantage here, that's the only interesting bit

Comment

Witherspoon's got nice tìts.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Atleast he is at a big weight disadvantage here, that's the only interesting bit
          Indeed that's the reason why I'm tempted to bet on Usyk between rounds 7 and 10. It pays very well. If only Chazz offered some resistance...

Comment

Usyk just needs to get his HW journey on the roll. Sucks that Takkam fight never happened, but hopefully Hearn can put some good fights for him in the future...

#AllTheBelts

Comment

215 and the dude still has a v cut. If he stays under 220 I see him being able to compete with the big boys,while still maintaining his speed, technique and gas tank.

Comment

wtf just turned on DAZN and they didnt broadcast the weigh in but they're showing some KSI interview? WTF?

I wanna see Usyk with his shirt off (no ****)

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  215 and the dude still has a v cut. If he stays under 220 I see him being able to compete with the big boys,while still maintaining his speed, technique and gas tank.
                  everyone is saying 215 is too small as if Wilder didn't weigh less than 215 in 2 of his last 3 fights.

Comment

Hmm 215. I was interested in seeing how he would come in.

Comment

Working...
                    X