Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol Shows Off Moves Before Chicago Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol Shows Off Moves Before Chicago Fans

Dmitry Bivol Training Photos Gallery - Oleksandr Usyk will face Chazz Witherspoon on his Heavyweight debut at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago on Saturday night, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol in another god forsaken mismatch.

Comment

The article is on Bivol and Witherspoon but where are the pictures of Witherspoon?

Comment

Nvm. Split articles. I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
          Bivol in another god forsaken mismatch.
          Out of the 4 lhw champion’s his resume is arguably in the number 2 spot. Barrera and smith trump a past prime Stevenson (especially after his grueling fight with an aging Badou jack). The one sided domination of pascal is looking better after his win against a top rated contender in brown. Beterbiev as of right now has fought no one of consequence.

Hopefully dazn and espn can work out another co-promotion to unify against the gvozdyk-beterbiev winner. IF canelo gets through kovalev, I’m sure bivol is waiting in the wings but doubtful that will ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
            Out of the 4 lhw champion’s his resume is arguably in the number 2 spot. Barrera and smith trump a past prime Stevenson (especially after his grueling fight with an aging Badou jack). The one sided domination of pascal is looking better after his win against a top rated contender in brown. Beterbiev as of right now has fought no one of consequence.

Hopefully dazn and espn can work out another co-promotion to unify against the gvozdyk-beterbiev winner. IF canelo gets through kovalev, I’m sure bivol is waiting in the wings but doubtful that will ever happen.
            I think Kovalev vs Bivol for unification I am nearly certain that will be the retirement fight for Kovalev, kind of passing of the torch.

Bivol vs Canelo at 168 though... YUM....
            Bivol said he would go down to 168 for a big name... so if it gets a belt at 168... then have Canelo fight for a real 168 belt... that would be a block buster... you young guys.

With Gvozdyk vs Beterbiev... I think if it is close enough, they will drag it into a rematch... then in true fashion, the winner will take on a few more nobodys, then hopefully will be pressured into unifying.

They sure as hell don't want to unify against Bivol.... and are most definitely waiting for Kovalev to get older.

Comment

Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
              Beterbiev as of right now has fought no one of consequence.

No chance Canelo would want to fight Bivol - a dangerous opponent in his prime for once and not past it, as Canelo's strategy is to cherry-pick only fights where he has big advantages.

Comment

Working...
              X