Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ancajas vs. Rodriguez, Saucedo vs. Salka on Berchelt-Sosa Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ancajas vs. Rodriguez, Saucedo vs. Salka on Berchelt-Sosa Card

The 115-pound fighting pride of the Philippines, Jerwin "Pretty Boy" Ancajas, will make the eighth defense of his IBF junior bantamweight world title against Mexican contender Jonathan Rodriguez Saturday, November 2 at Dignity Health Sports Park. Ancajas-Rodriguez will serve as the co-feature to Miguel Berchelt's WBC super featherweight title defense versus Jason Sosa, and both fights will be televised live on ESPN and ESPN Deportes (Spanish) starting at 10:30 p.m. ET/7:30 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

instead of chasing unification fights with other champs,fighting top ranked fighters or at least fighting someone people care about seeing him in there with he fights these guys that nobody’s heard off and aren’t even deserving! I hope this bum jerwin loses!
    Last edited by chico malo ali; 10-08-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
      instead of chasing unification fights with other champs,fighting top ranked fighters or at least fighting someone people care about seeing him in there with he fights these guys that nobody’s heard off and aren’t even deserving! I hope this bum jerwin loses!
      So how are the other champs in the division trying to unify??

Comment

Is Salka going to wear his whistle blower ensemble?

Comment

I thought Ancajas will be fighting Cuadras but Cuadras didn't look good in his last fight and also now campaigning at bantam...

Comment

Working...
          X