No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Kovalev - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Kovalev - Undercard Information

The Canelo vs. Kovalev undercard will be brimming with action as it features the returns of Ryan Garcia, Bakhram Murtazaliev, Seniesa Estrada, Marlen Esparza and many others. The event will take place Saturday, Nov. 2 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and will be streamed live exclusively as one of the most anticipated events this fight season on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo’s undercard always suck. No recognisable names because he is greedy. He will always bring a bunch of Mexican nobodies whose idea of boxing is just getting punched.

Comment

Who are those people?

Comment

Glad someone else said something before me

This card sucks and their trying to brain wash people by feeding good records of bums from over seas against their prospects and people whom don't know boxing will be fooled! Dam shame Golden Girl!

Comment

Undercards to most big fights suck nowadays.....its the only time i miss Don King!

Comment

Pretty decent co main event but the rest is unimpressive. To be honest though it really doesn’t matter the undercards, it’s all about Canelo

Comment

I hope DUNO decapitates Ryan Garcia

Comment

And as usual, the never-ending crying, bïtchïng, and moaning from the usual suspects. you don't like it GTFO, as simple as that!

Comment

Literally overheard people talking about Garcia-Duno at work; had no idea they were even boxing :fans but they knew that fight

Comment

Originally posted by LZBoxing View Post
                    I hope DUNO decapitates Ryan Garcia
                    dunno is too slow for garcia...garcia by late k.o

Comment

Working...
                    X