No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt Wants Valdez After Sosa - Then Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt Wants Valdez After Sosa - Then Lomachenko

On November 2nd, Miguel Berchelt will return to the ring in Southern California against former champion Jason Sosa. The bout will headline an ESPN telecast. The WBC super featherweight champion was last in action in May when he stopped Francisco Vargas in 6 rounds. He previously captured his world title by stopping Vargas in 11 rounds in their first fight in 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would love to see it. One thing is guaranteed, he will definitely relinquish his belt after yhat fight. Most likely unwillingly. That is if Valdez can shake the new trainer rust off by that time.

Comment

Nah don't relinquish your belt. No incentive for Loma. He has Tank and Haney, mandatories at 135 to fight. Keep your belt and ask Loma to come and try for it. He'll come down and try to unify 130 next. And you'll be first, so u'll get the fight.
      Last edited by TarasMarcenko; 10-08-2019, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Berchelt and Valdez are 2 of my favorite fighters. I think Berchelt has a something extra between the two. Berchelt has this laser like focus. Almost like he locks onto the target. Once he locks on, it’s a sure kill. I think he will beat Valdez in a dog fight with Berchelt’s natural animal like instinct taking the advantage. He beats Loma like a drum

Comment

Working...
        X