Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin's Trainer Reacts To Derevyanchenko Outcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin's Trainer Reacts To Derevyanchenko Outcome

Johnathon Banks Video Interview - Madison Square Garden, New York City - For the vacant IBF, IBO middleweight titles, Gennadiy Golovkin (40-1-1, 35 KOs) was tested tough and some felt he was on his way to a loss, but he pulled out a close twelve round unanimous decision over Sergiy Derevyanchenko (13-2, 10 KOs). The scores were 114-113, 115-112, 115-112.

[Click Here To Read More]

Trainer is just being streetwise and trying to keep himself in a job before he has to get a real one , the trainer was a lazy fighter and it's impossible to bring anything vibrent , new and energising to
    An aging fighter with the miles on the clock GGG has, banks is to laid back in his demeanour AND lacks experience to make a difference to This fighter , you need years of knowledge and experience to to "train smart and not necessarily really hard, GGG has the residual base there already .. also where is all this untapped talent ? Why has it not been spotted before ? The guy has had over 300
    Amateur fights , GGG has been big news for 20
    Yrs , been around the very best and no one has "tapped " the "untapped " talents.. FFS
    Last edited by Buggy bear; 10-06-2019, 04:03 AM.

Comment

''After the 1st knock down....''

Were there more than 1 ?!?!?

''It's not that I don't want to see GGG slugging......I only want him to slug it out with no hopers .''

''This young kid SD....''

Post fight backtracking is hilarious

How long before GGG throws Banks under the old people bus ????

Comment

''Getting guys like GGG to change is difficult...They are stuck in their ways.''

And there you have it. The worth of a trainer.

Comment

I dont like this guy as a trainer. He is a fraud. You taking 3g's only defensive strategy bevause you want him to look cute instead of capitalizing on his style

Comment

Banks was training Wlad for a while and comes from Kronk gym.

He’s experienced and knows much more then these
            Keyboard warriors on boxingscene.

Something tells me Triple G don’t like overly animated people in his corner. Plus Banks has experience working with Eastern European fighters.

Triple G is 37 and I ncaoable if following through in any game plan for 12.

First few rds he was beating but could’ve punched himself out early. That’s on Gennady not Banks.

Comment

Too bad Jonathan banks didn’t have that swag when he was fighting. He’s boujee

Comment

Working...
              X