Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: GGG Must Be Devastating To Apply Pressure For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: GGG Must Be Devastating To Apply Pressure For Canelo

New York - A few weeks ago, promoter Eddie Hearn has partnered with Gennadiy Golovkin (39-1-1, 35 KO's) for his future fights while with DAZN. The partnership could see a big bump in the road should Golovkin lose to a very capable challenger on Saturday inside Madison Square Garden when he takes on Sergey Derevyanchenko (13-1, 10) for the vacate IBF, IBO titles. Hearn knows Golovkin is in a tough fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lil g needs to stop begging canelo for a third payday. lookin pathetic. go carve your own legacy you fckn bum.

Comment

He tried and failed... twice. This bum needs to stop begging people. Charlo and Andrade are waiting. Fight them, and if you beat them, you can get another shot at the king. Phucking bum.

Comment

He certainly does outside of some sad GGG worshippers everyone knows he clearly lost the 2nd fight. He has to look good for the 3rd to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          He certainly does outside of some sad GGG worshippers everyone knows he clearly lost the 2nd fight. He has to look good for the 3rd to happen.
          I didn't know Danny Jacobs was a GGG worshipper

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
            I didn't know Danny Jacobs was a GGG worshipper
            No but he was an opponent so of course he would say something like that. Come on kid.

Comment

No but he was an opponent so of course he would say something like that. Come on kid.
              I guess...seems like he just felt GGG won both imo.

Tbh I can't really see how anyone can score either fight for Nelo unless you just ignore a lot of GGG's work.

Comment

I don’t care to see a third fight.

Comment

may want to take a gander at the press row scorecards for the 2nd fight. Highly doubt that press row would be considered ggg worshipers. Canelo won a controversial decision where he was 1 round away from a majority draw. Stop acting as if it was some dominant performance that cleared up any doubt. 28 yr old Canelo struggled with 36 yr old ggg no matter how you slice it. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...cards.3826867/

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    I guess...seems like he just felt GGG won both imo.

Tbh I can't really see how anyone can score either fight for Nelo unless you just ignore a lot of GGG's work.
                    Derevyanchenko just said Canelo won the second no controversy is just you 97K GGGroupies trying to convince yourselves that GGG won the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X