Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hardy Tests Positive For Banned Substance From Serrano Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hardy Tests Positive For Banned Substance From Serrano Fight

The first female title fight in the United States to receive extensive drug testing has now also claimed its first casualty. BoxingScene.com has learned that former featherweight titlist Heather Hardy tested positive for the banned substance Lasix through random drug testing surrounding her title-losing effort to record-breaking seven-division titlist Amanda Serrano. Results of the test were not known at the time of their featherweight title fight, which took place Sept. 13 at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York City, mere miles from the Brooklyn homes of both boxers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lasix is a PED? Thought it was a heart medication or for high blood pressure. Damn.

Comment

Oh wow...

I was a fan too.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Lasix is a PED? Thought it was a heart medication or for high blood pressure. Damn.
        Diuretic. Hardy has had weight loss challenges before, so it doesn't surprise me.

What's REALLY awkward is Hardy's tweet before the fight:

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 10-03-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Everyone wants that edge. No one is willing to work for it.

Comment

Woooooowwww used it to treated period symptoms!!!! haha haha haha 😂😂😂

Comment

I'd still bang though.....

Comment

My old dog was on furosemide for a heart condition before he passed. Never knew that was lasix, which I had seen used in race horses at the track. Never knew that it was prescribed to humans as well. Learn something every day...

Comment

“I see Heather’s excuse for testing (positive),” Jordan Maldonado, Serrano’s longtime trainer and manager told BoxingScene.com, as they also plan to further look into the matter from a safety perspective, given Hardy's claim of making testers aware of the product she took in advance of the fight. “All I know is, if this was Amanda, she would be vilified by the media and every single win she ever had called into question.”
                  Is Amanda Serrano supposedly hated by the media or something?

I see more people ignoring her than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Lol bruh thats the sh^t they give race horses legally too.

Idfk it was a legit medicine.

Comment

Working...
                    X