Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko Earning More for GGG Than What Canelo Offered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko Earning More for GGG Than What Canelo Offered

New York - Keith Connolly, who handles Sergiy Derevyanchenko's (13-1, 10 KO's), has become one of boxing's best managers over the years by simply getting his clients the most money in the biggest fights. This Saturday is no different when Derevyanchenko takes on Gennady Golovkin (39-1-1, 35 KO's) at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s obvious they took the more winnable fight! Canelo would have Kirklaned this dude!
    Why are they lying? Most of us have been following this story from the beginning. Canelo offered 5.5 million and GGG only paying 5 million. Basically he was scared of Canelo

Comment

Smh clear duck. Ducknelo is a coward.
      Cashlovkin the real fighter

Comment

Fighting and beating canelo is more valuable then beating ggg, so in essence, if he were smart he would of took less to beat canelo if he really thougt he would have beaten canelo
        Last edited by Robi13; 10-03-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

To be fair, It wasn't a fight Canelo could take. Canelo had two choices, Sergiy wasn't one of them.

Comment

I'll call bullshet on Sergey making more money to fight triple g.
            It's been two months and he's barely coming out with this....??
            He's making it a point to tell everyone they making more money to fight triple g but won't say how much...
            Yeah right! Straight bullshet coming out his mouth!
            Sergey ducked Canelo and went with the easiest fight which is triple g... FACTS!

Comment

I kind of figured this was going to happen when the fight negotiations were dragging on. I think the Golovkin camp and the Derevyanchenko camp were in contact before the fight fell apart. To all the idiots that said Golovkin should have taken this fight before and didn't believe us when we said that Derevyanchenko was hard to negotiate with I give you my one finger salute.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                I kind of figured this was going to happen when the fight negotiations were dragging on. I think the Golovkin camp and the Derevyanchenko camp were in contact before the fight fell apart. To all the idiots that said Golovkin should have taken this fight before and didn't believe us when we said that Derevyanchenko was hard to negotiate with I give you my one finger salute.
                Yet, it’s ggg the one who has fight 3 credible fights and more than twice that many have “ducked” him lmao... according to you, I’m sure ggg is easy to negotiate with? The irony

Comment

The word in this article is "Sergiy will take home more money net ." This is completely different than Gross.

Sounds like hes getting no vaselined by his team.

Comment

After the loss*to Daniel Jacobs (35-3, 29 KO’s), Derevyanchenko took on Jack Culcay (26-4, 13 KO’s), and in victory put himself*in the mandatory position to fight Canelo for the IBF title. The fight was on the table, but*they were unable to reach an agreement -*leading to Canelo*getting stripped of the IBF middleweight title.

Comment

Working...
                    X