Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Ivana Habazin - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Ivana Habazin - Face To Face, Final Presser

Shields, Habazin Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unified middleweight world champion Claressa Shields and former world champion Ivana Habazin went face to face Thursday at the final press conference two days before they battle for the WBO and WBC 154-pound world titles live on SHOWTIME from Dort Federal Credit Union Event Center in Flint, Mich. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just want to say thank Claressa

What a wonderful lady she’s becoming and the things she’s doing to impact others in Flint says much about her character outside of boxing. I’m still looking more forward to the undercard fight between Jarico O’quinn vs James Little Red Smith that’s going to be the fight!

Comment

Claressa looking better and better the slimmer she gets.

Comment

This poor woman dont stand a chance against Shields.
        I honestly believe Shields could fight in the men's WW division. I see her out boxing Spence but not Crawford.
        #💯

Comment

at least this is close to Halloween

Comment

Did shields get her busted grill fixed?

Comment

R U outta your dam mind

Originally posted by OPS View Post
              This poor woman dont stand a chance against Shields.
              I honestly believe Shields could fight in the men's WW division. I see her out boxing Spence but not Crawford.
              #💯
              Their woman for a reason and believe this, she couldn’t compete with some of the worst WW’s. I would never use on-site from U!

I’m just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Claressa looking better and better the slimmer she gets.
                ... that usually happens with women, tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  Their woman for a reason and believe this, she couldn’t compete with some of the worst WW’s. I would never use on-site from U!

I’m just saying
                  We got sixteen year old kids in the gym that would knock her the f'ck out, even doing 2 minute rounds. It's not a knock on Shields, but boxing exposes the immense differences between men and women more so than any other sport.

Comment

Working...
                  X