Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Benavidez: Yildirim Will Be Next, Hearn Can Get in Line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Benavidez: Yildirim Will Be Next, Hearn Can Get in Line

Sampson Lewkowicz, the exclusive promoter for WBC super middleweight champion David Benavidez (22-0, 19 KOs), has advised BoxingScene.com that his boxer will honor the recent mandate from the World Boxing Council - which directs his boxer to make a mandatory defense against Avni Yildirim.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Show up on time to the conventions, Eddie.

Comment

Ahmet Oner will be pleased. Get that man a score and let him loose at the presser.

"Why you laughing, why you laughing at me?!"

Comment

Wonder who that other commitment is? it'll have to be someone in WBC top 15, a fellow American in Truax or Quillin? Use a Latino war type tagline against Uzcategui? A blowout against Fielding? Can't see it being one of the multitude of Germany or Eastern-Europe based fighters in there.

Comment

same exact logic as spence 'the top guy in the division can get in line, i got less meaningful fights i want first'

Comment

even though him and dad talked about wanting plant, they now admit that after yildirim they have another weaker opponent already set and aren't changing it, and will look at unifications after. never trust a cokehead

Comment

bumavidez looking to duck all the real players at 168 meaningful fights are out of the discussion don't look for BJS plant smith eubanks jr not gonna happen

Comment

He's gonna destroy Yildirim. Let him get his mandatory out of the way
                so he can fry some bigger fish. Hopefully that other commitment is one of the other titleholders.

Comment

I didn't know yidrim had been mandated. Ordered mando is an ordered mando so fair enough that's that. But Smith would be a unification trumps mando.

Who did yidrim beat to get that shot? I thought his last fight was a loss to Anthony Dirrell who couldn't just beat benadivez?

Comment

Pretty crappy news unless that 2nd fight is against someone of note.

Comment

Working...
                    X