Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Chisora To Fight 10/26; Could Fight Parker Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Chisora To Fight 10/26; Could Fight Parker Later

NEW YORK Eddie Hearn would like to reschedule the Dereck Chisora-Joseph Parker fight. That'll depend, however, on whether Chisora beats the replacement Hearn secures for Parker. The former WBO heavyweight champion withdrew Tuesday from their fight, which was scheduled for October 26 at O2 Arena in London, due to what doctors believe is a virus caused by a spider bite.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It would be better to have Usyk fight Chisora on 10/26 instead of Tyrone Spong on 10/12!

Comment

I pretty much seen this coming lol hearn and team chisora and team Parker couldn't make this a main event so they came up with the whole spider bite bit.Team chisora is pissed its not headline worthy.

Comment

Whatever.

Let's just get on with the main event. Prograis vs Taylor to unify some belts!

Comment

So, three weeks out and no opponent BUT he'll still want it PPV!! This man is a disgrace.

Comment

They need Chisora with solid opponent on this card badly. Prograis -taylor is obviously not a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
              I pretty much seen this coming lol hearn and team chisora and team Parker couldn't make this a main event so they came up with the whole spider bite bit.Team chisora is pissed its not headline worthy.
              Lol these are grown man bashing each other's faces in and we're supposed to believe that Joseph ducked out because of a "spider bite." I guess any excuse is better than admitting that Eddie couldn't pay Dereck the money he wanted. Time for Chisora to call Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                So, three weeks out and no opponent BUT he'll still want it PPV!! This man is a disgrace.
                I thought ppv was dead????

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                  What's even worse is if you asked Chisora or Parker about that - they would say you are a weird delusional internet guy who lives in his mother's basement.

They have some nerve!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    They need Chisora with solid opponent on this card badly. Prograis -taylor is obviously not a big fight.
                    What??

Prograis/Taylor is a bigger fight than Chisora vs anybody who isn't Fury, Wilder or Ruiz. Pretty sure Chisora won't be fighting any of those guys soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X