Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Derevyanchenko - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Derevyanchenko - Face To Face at Final Presser

Golovkin, Derevyanchenko Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Gennadiy Golovkin and Sergiy Derevyanchenko will clash for the vacant IBF World Middleweight title on Saturday October 5 at Madison Square Garden in New York, live on DAZN, in a fight brought to you by GGG Promotions and Matchroom Boxing USA in association with DiBella Entertainment. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sailor or superhero?

Comment

Borat vs Bruno

Comment

Derevyachenko should box well, be akward while throwing more punches and he can easily win by decision...

Comment

this is a ****ing good fight that should be fireworks, but i cant get that hyped because the card is trash that i aient staying up for.

Comment

Yet another knockout win for GGG. And it will be rather easy, if you ask me.

Comment

Two Russians. Are they having vodka together now ?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                Sailor or superhero?
                Just because it says Dolce Gabana and cost $2000 for sweats, doesn't mean it looks good

Just because of the gaaaaay outfit, I change my prediction from TKO by the 9th to Derv getting KO'd under 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  Two Russians. Are they having vodka together now ?
                  Neither is Russian.

Comment

Golovkin is well dressed. The sailor on the other hand...

Comment

Working...
                    X