Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Vargas To Return on October 19, at 135-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francisco Vargas To Return on October 19, at 135-Pounds

Mexican Olympic and former world champion Francisco 'Bandido' Vargas will return to the ring on October 19 in Chihuahua, Mexico, with a scheduled 10 round bout in the lightweight division, according to ESPN Deportes. Vargas moves up following an extensive campaign in the super featherweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Finally Vargas is back!! He is a huge action fighter. He is never in a boring fight!!

Comment

Hopefully against a light puncher. Can't believe golden boy messed up and put him in those back to back wars. Definitely took some years of his career

Comment

My question is why

Really! U were ko’d In your last fight now you choose to be ko’d By bigger men. Save him someone

Comment

Vargas has guts and is always in wars!

Comment

Interesting, Vargas is a blood and guts warrior, I was at the fight with Berchelt, awesome action. I still think Salido/Vargas may be the best fight I've ever seen that did not include a knockdown. If I could make just one fight in boxing, it'd be Vargas vs Micky Roman

Comment

Working...
            X