Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Luis Ortiz - Face To Face, Rematch Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Luis Ortiz - Face To Face, Rematch Presser

Wilder, Ortiz Rematch Press Conference Photos Gallery - Boxing's longest-reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder will take on his most dangerous challenger to date when he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz in the main event of the FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View Saturday, Nov. 23 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz looks overweight.

I expect him to be in shape come Nov 23rd though.

I think he’ll cause Wilder some problems again.

Comment

Ortiz looks like he has put on some weight.

Comment

I think Wilder is coming out windmill and gon KO his dad

Comment

Paleontologists are scientists who study fossils, the remains of ancient organisms.

I think Dr. Wilder has this one. He dug up this fossil before...

Comment

They both look like they put on some weight.

Comment

Ortiz looks like my great grandad.

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
                Paleontologists are scientists who study fossils, the remains of ancient organisms.

I think Dr. Wilder has this one. He dug up this fossil before...
                This "fossil" is still kicking or should I say punching..

Comment

King Kong's chance will be on the early rounds, if he cannot get Wilder out of there in the first half, he'll get tired and ko'd again.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                    King Kong's chance will be on the early rounds, if he cannot get Wilder out of there in the first half, he'll get tired and ko'd again.
                    Right, Wilder just needs to fight from outside for three rounds and Ortiz will be gassed. I have a feeling Wilder's going to try to Bermane him though, which gives Ortiz his best shot.

Ortiz really is looking fat and old though. When you still look fat in a track suit, you're fat.

Comment

Working...
                    X