No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Showed I'm A Real Dog, Can Take A Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Showed I'm A Real Dog, Can Take A Shot

LOS ANGELES Errol Spence Jr. admits Shawn Porter tested him like none of his previous 25 opponents had done. The rugged Porter pushed Spence to his limits during their 12-round, 147-pound title unification fight Saturday night at Staples Center. Porter's physicality forced the unbeaten Spence to dig deep, withstand some punishing punches and find ways to fend off the gritty, persistent Porter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I showed that im an average fighter and get gift decisions "

Comment

Been a Spence fan for a while now . He can take a shot and is a decent fighter but porter isn’t known for his power .

Last month I thought it would be dangerous for pac to fight Spence but I don’t know anymore . Pac has genuine power and angles that porter could dream off

Porter is a hard MF .... great fight fair play props to both men

Comment

good fight, time to take things more serious tho

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
          "I showed that im an average fighter and get gift decisions "
          so having a tough hard fight with a guy who is top 5 in your division means you were exposed and now average? I mean yeah spence needs to work on some things, especially footwork but I wouldn't say hes average, he held his own vs a game in shape determined porter.

Comment

Spents talks about Porter being a dirty fighter... I counted 13 low blows and the ref didn't say sht lol Spents is Andre Ward 2.0 watch your crotches everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              Been a Spence fan for a while now . He can take a shot and is a decent fighter but porter isn’t known for his power .

Last month I thought it would be dangerous for pac to fight Spence but I don’t know anymore . Pac has genuine power and angles that porter could dream off

Porter is a hard MF .... great fight fair play props to both men
              It goes both ways. Pac has to be able to stand up to what Spence brings. Spence was able to drop an iron chinned Porter. Let's not forget

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                Spents talks about Porter being a dirty fighter... I counted 13 low blows and the ref didn't say sht lol Spents is Andre Ward 2.0 watch your crotches everybody!
                Yep. I saw about that many low blows too. I don't know if he can beat Ward the low blow/head butt master... but it would be close.

Spence only proved one thing IMO... he squeaked by a very tough fighter... and he likely won't be as lucky vs a Pac or a Crawford.

Comment

👊👊

It Was a good fight no body looks good fighting porter its his style. Thurman & Danny G didn't knock porter down but Spence did

Comment

Spense don't worry haters gone hate

These haters are the same dam folk who were riding your jock until the fight took place, now they want to knit pic at your performance; with there broke a_ses. Errol sometimes you have to get a bit ghetto; Say Blo me!

Comment

Working...
                    X