No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Callum Smith, John Ryder - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Callum Smith, John Ryder - Go Face To Face

Callum Smith, John Ryder Photos Gallery - Callum Smith will defend his WBA World, WBC Diamond and Ring Magazine Super-Middleweight titles against WBA mandatory challenger John Ryder at the M&S Bank Arena Liverpool on Saturday November 23, shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US. (photo by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

is this fight for the pasty faced northern european championship

Comment

Ryder has surprised me with his progress since he lost to Fielding; if it were that rematch next I reckon he'd win it this time around. Callum Smith is a different kettle of fish entirely though - emphasized by his 1 round demolition of the aforementioned Fielding. I can only see a brave stoppage defeat for Ryder here.

Comment

Any UK fans hyped for this?

To me it feels like Callum shoulda just taken this year off for what hes done this year. Feels like hes taken a step or two back since his WBSS tourbament run.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Any UK fans hyped for this?

To me it feels like Callum shoulda just taken this year off for what hes done this year. Feels like hes taken a step or two back since his WBSS tourbament run.
          ... Callum was complaining that Hearn doesn't give him fights -- and now he gave him the #4 according to Boxrec...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... Callum was complaining that Hearn doesn't give him fights -- and now he gave him the #4 according to Boxrec...
            I think Smith is the Mell of DAZN unless they make the BJS fight. Thats all he gots for big fights with DAZN & idk that BJS is gonna realllllly compete at 168 & idk that Canelo is rushing into into a serious 168 run.

Comment

I like this fight.

It could quite possibly be that Lemeiux ducked Ryder instead of an injury or not being able to make weight...

Then Ryder blasted out Canelo’s sparring partner in Akkawy.

This fight should probably go the distance and I have Smith winning.

Given the circumstances of affiliations we might get Smith vs Canelo next year. Hopefully CaNELo gets passed the Krusher

Comment

It will NOT go the distance. Mundo will stop him in very brutal fashion. Ryder is game, but his style is perfect for Smith. He will catch him with a big shot on the way in.

Comment

Isn't he leaving Hearn after this fight anyway?
                  PBC (Benavidez, Eubank Jr, Plant) or Top Rank (the whole 175lb division if he wants to move up).
                  This may explain why Jacobs is moving up to 168lbs so he has an option for someone to fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X