Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez: I'll Give Any Champion a Run For Their Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez: I'll Give Any Champion a Run For Their Money!

Staples Center, Los Angeles, California - Josesito "The Riverside Rocky" Lopez (37-8, 20 KOs) knocked out John Molina Jr. (30-9, 24 KOs) in the eighth round of their welterweight fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd be good with Ugas or Porter vs Lopez

Comment

I have been really impressed with the turn around in Lopez’s career
      Just asking ; is it really Robert Garcia who got this machine back up and running ?
      I could of sworn he’d be a gatekeeper for the rest of his career but if he keeps this up , watch out he can spoil many plans
      Just looks so relaxed and patient , seems like a totally different Lopez

Comment

He looks to have finally grown into a real welterweight and I agree, he is a legitimate contender and is a worthy challenger for the title. Arum should contact haymon about a defence for Crawford if Lopez can win another two televised fights against contender level opposition

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          He looks to have finally grown into a real welterweight and I agree, he is a legitimate contender and is a worthy challenger for the title. Arum should contact haymon about a defence for Crawford if Lopez can win another two televised fights against contender level opposition
          That’s not a bad call at all
          Actually quite interesting fight
          Good test for Bud and good for Lopez financially without doubt
          His last two fights , I really enjoyed watching him
          Seems to have grown into that veteran position and fun guy to watch ( always enjoyed him , always thought he came to fight )

Comment

Thank you Keith for resurrecting Josesito’s career. Well done

Comment

No, just no. beating a washed up club fighter in Molina jr. means nothing. Lopez is a fringe contender at best.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                No, just no. beating a washed up club fighter in Molina jr. means nothing. Lopez is a fringe contender at best.
                Says a Internet Troll who never boxed a day in his life

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                  Says a Internet Troll who never boxed a day in his life
                  Just telling the truth. Give this Lopez guy for stay busy fight to Porter and you will see what happens.

I mean, Lopez was stopped by past prime Berto, lol.

Comment

Make Angulo vs Lopez happen!!

Comment

Working...
                    X