No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Not Worried About Crawford Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Not Worried About Crawford Right Now

LOS ANGELES Errol Spence Jr. has made it perfectly clear that Manny Pacquiao is the opponent he wants to fight next. Pacquiao, like Spence, is represented by adviser Al Haymon, which would make their high-profile welterweight title unification fight relatively easy to put together if Pacquiao is willing to oppose Spence. If Pacquiao, the WBA 147-pound champion, opts to go in a different direction, it seems as if Danny Garcia is Spence's probable opponent for the first half of 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We all know this fight isnt happening until they're both mid 30's anyways

Comment

It’s clear they will bill the last man standing at PBC welterweight against Crawford in what would literally be THE superfight of this era. Pripped need to be careful writing off Spence because of the performance last night. Styles make fights...Porter, who has truly gotten better since losing to brook, is a completely different style than Crawford. And let’s remember that this is Crawford’s third weight class, Spence is a natural welter that is outgrowing the division. Spence boxed beautifully against Garcia as well. The man can fight relentless and he can box. I favour Crawford on experience only in that fight....which can be overcome by size, strength, etc. Even on experience....we need to start realising the names on Spence’s CV....Porter, Garcia, Brook, Peterson, and possibly names lim D. Garcia and Manny P by the time he meets Crawford....
      Some things to ponder....

Comment

I really hope Manny ****s Spence over and chooses to fight Crawford over Spence after he fights Mikey. Danny calling for Spence made it clear that behind the scenes Mikey is the one getting the fight.

Comment

Spence-Swift is a good next fight imo. Winner to fight Manny who probably goes against M Garcia next.
          Theres lots of good match ups to be made on PBC.
          Manny probably has 2 fights in 2020 and I don't think Spence will be next.
          If Spence didn't want swift then Manny probably would but then does Spence fight? Urgas?
          Thurman won't want it.

Comment

If you read just the headline of the article it would seem like Spence is ducking Crawford. They do that to get the audiences engaged in heated arguments lol

I don't mind him saying what he said. Maybe it'll encourage Bob Arum to make Spence an offer he can't refuse! He's right Bob Arum is doing a terrible job making Crawford more of a household name especially having the ESPN platform. Seriously Bob paid Fury all that money and Crawford is considered at least top two or three P4P and Fury just has that "lineal champion" title. And not to mention fury is fighting scrubs lol

Comment

Really? Danny Garcia v. Spence is a good fight? I guess it could be, if you don't mind knowing that the outcome is certain. Garcia can't beat Spence. But yeah. Great.

Comment

And there you have it folks. They're going to let this fight 'marinade' until one of them loses or they're past their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                  Really? Danny Garcia v. Spence is a good fight? I guess it could be, if you don't mind knowing that the outcome is certain. Garcia can't beat Spence. But yeah. Great.
                  How do you figure? I thought Garcia beat Porter and Porter came close to beating Spence last night. None of these PBC welterweights seem exceedingly better than the other. No champ vs champ fight in the PBC welter matchups have been comfortable wins...each one has been close to razor thin to could have gone either way. In some form or fashion Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Porter have fought each other and all the fights have been good and all have been close. Garcia was close against Thurman as well. And García will be the hardest puncher Spence will have faced. I don’t get what’s bad about this matchup

Comment

"The Hype" Spence don't want any of T Crawford or wants to be great...keep the PBC WW corrupted & protected WW stable in tack...T Crawford ruins "The Hype" !

Comment

Working...
                    X