Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Didn't Get Off What I Wanted, Porter Made it Tough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I Didn't Get Off What I Wanted, Porter Made it Tough

Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. (26-0, 21 KOs) unified the IBF and WBC Welterweight World Titles Saturday night against two-time champion "Showtime" Shawn Porter (30-3-1,17 KOs) in an action packed main event of a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Porter won that fight

Comment

Close fight but that knock down in the 11th was the game changer. Errol is rightfully the unified Welterweight champion!

Comment

This guy is a victim of promotional hype train. They made him believe he is a monster of welterweight division, two levels better than Porter. Now he is disappointed because he didn`t stop Porter instead of being happy he won a very competitive fight with other top guy.

Comment

Congratulations to Spence on his victory. It was a good fight.
          Porter is a tough out for anyone and deserves a rematch. Errol is smart to call out Danny Garcia who is a good fighter but will present fewer problems than Sean. He is also smart to continue to avoid Bud Crawford. Crawford is a level or two above Spence. People calling for Spence to take on Canelo need to consider the Porter fight a reality check. Errol is not ready for Canelo.

Comment

All I see in the P4P's record are KO's and Unanimous Decisions, clear wins. Errol Stench on the other hand now has a questionable win via Split-Decision against someone who Stench said fights like hes drowning.

Staying ducking Spence, QUAK-QUAK!

Comment

I thought Porter nicked it by one or two rounds but the knock down and how Spence came on late may of swayed it .Hard to score rounds but Porter was more the aggressor most of the fight landing good shots up and down. Would love a rematch.

Comment

Spare us the Garcia rubbish about trying to show us nonsense. There is nothing you wanted to show, you just couldn’t knock him out because he is a strong fighter.

Porter came to fight and it was always going to be about whether Porter would respect Spence’s power or not, he didn’t. He had more respect for Kell Brook’s power than Spence’s which is why he kept coming against Spence. He just happened to get clipped but he was up to it. To Spence’s credit, he dug in and won, that’s what champions do.

Comment

All I know is that Porter worked spencer over in a major way and got ROBBED!!!!!! If there was EVER any real possibility of spencer stepping the a ring with Bud, you can forget that now. Bud would end this cat's career in quick fashion, no doubt about it at all....there are levels to this game and spencer isn't anywhere close to Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                    Congratulations to Spence on his victory. It was a good fight.
                    Porter is a tough out for anyone and deserves a rematch. Errol is smart to call out Danny Garcia who is a good fighter but will present fewer problems than Sean. He is also smart to continue to avoid Bud Crawford. Crawford is a level or two above Spence. People calling for Spence to take on Canelo need to consider the Porter fight a reality check. Errol is not ready for Canelo.
                    Crawford whips Spence any day of the week and twice on Sunday. As for the CAnelo fight please lay of the pipe people. Spence is not as powerful as you want t make him out there be. CAnelo is the better boxer, stronger and more powerful. To CAnelo Spence and Khan are in the same class and the result is the same. If Spence wants a long boxing career he must avoid the big guys, stay at 147lbs and fight gimmes.

Comment

Working...
                    X