Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence, Shawn Porter - Get Heated at Post Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence, Shawn Porter - Get Heated at Post Presser

Errol Spence, Shawn Porter Trade Words Video - Staples Center, Los Angeles, California - In a high stakes unification for the WBC, IBF welterweight titles, Errol Spence (26-0, 21 KOs) had to fight through fire to win a twelve round split decision over Shawn Porter (30-3-1, 17 KOs). The scores were 116-111 for Spence, 115-112 for Porter, and 116-111 for Spence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“Rematch”

Love it Spence! Haha

Comment

Coward Spence...obviously he wants NO part of Crawford's punishment!

Comment

Spence literally called out everyone but Crawford. All the fighters he's going after have no belts. They all have losses tell me this dude not scared of Crawford.

Comment

I rather see Spence-Porter again before I see Spence Garcia.
          2020 for Spence should be
          January 2020- Spence-Porter II
          May 2020- Spence-Pac
          November 2020- Spence-Crawford

Comment

The Truth=The Hype...split decision, with C level Porter?? after guaranteeing KO...The Hype running faster away from Crawford these days, LMAO

Comment

We new Spence to turn heel for the sake of PPV boxing. We need a new bad guy to root against now. He can start by wearing Cowboys apparel 247.

Comment

Ugh, that was a bunch of drama and noise. Good thing we got to see these guys punch the shyt out of each other last night.

Comment

Spence vs Porter 2 should be next.
                  This was a Fight of the Year candidate for me if not clear cut winner.
                  Both men fought well and nobody should come away ashamed.
                  Garcia has no business getting a title shot.

Comment

They should be acknowledging each other's efforts instead of this childish nonsense. At the end of the day you guys are getting paid handsome money. The fight is over. Keep it professional.

Comment

Working...
                    X