Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez To Dirrell: PBC Saved You Against Yildirim!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez To Dirrell: PBC Saved You Against Yildirim!

LOS ANGELES David Benavidez believes Anthony Dirrell was winning his fight against Avni Yildirim when it was stopped seven months ago. Benavidez isn't convinced, though, that Dirrell would've won had their fight lasted all 12 rounds. The former WBC super middleweight champion claimed during a press conference Wednesday that Dirrell had some in help in winning that title, which was vacant because the WBC stripped it from Benavidez for testing positive for cocaine a year ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Funny how both Benevitez and Spence down play their opponents during the whole build up. They basically telling us the outcome

Benevitez literally said PBC is feeding you to me.

Spence is saying porter is a strong street fighter and he will KO Porter easily today

Comment

Benavidez is gonna batter Dirrell.He's too fast,hits too hard and Dirrell doesn't bring the smoke.He's a part-time fighter as it is.It'll be over when Ben puts the heavy smoke on him.
      Six to eight rounds at the very best.

Comment

Yeah.. This is fire! I'm loving it! I love this game! Boxing fans win tonight!!!

Comment

Facts. Yildirim showed he was a level above Dirrell and was only robbed on the cards

Comment

Working...
          X