Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren on Dubois: Chisora, Price Rejected Offers To Face Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren on Dubois: Chisora, Price Rejected Offers To Face Him

Daniel Dubois will face many tougher tests then Ebenezer Tetteh on his rise to the top. The Ghanaian was under the impression that he had come to the Royal Albert Hall, London, for a fight on Friday night, but he was wrong. He had come to get beaten up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chisora has bigger fish to fry. If he beats Parker ( i believe he can), he becomes a serious world title contender.

Comment

Dubois beats them both, and has a pretty good chance to beat any heavyweight. Of course more will be seen with a bigger step up in competition.

Comment

Frank Warren/BT need to cough up more money to get good opponents.

Comment

why do they keep putting DuBois in with bums like this shameful and pathetic

Comment

I'd like to see Dubois stay busy and fight one more time this year. He's ready for a top 15 boxer next. Rivas, Hammer, Washington..etc.

Comment

Snake Warren trying to lowball Chisora who only fights for the big money now

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                I'd like to see Dubois stay busy and fight one more time this year. He's ready for a top 15 boxer next. Rivas, Hammer, Washington..etc.
                I'm pretty confident Dubois would KO Washington and Hammer but Rivas is too soon.

Comment

Lets see how he reacts when hit solidly to the chin by a solid HW then we can start getting excited about him.

Undersized, and over matched Tetteh had no business being in that ring fighting for ANY title against anyone. Boxing sucks like that.

Comment

Being only 1 notch away from a Lonsdale belt out-right I'm surprised & baffled that David Price wouldn't take the Dubois fight. Maybe Hughie Fury could step up to the plate!..

Comment

Working...
                    X