Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josesito Lopez, John Molina - Tense Face-Off at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Josesito Lopez, John Molina - Tense Face-Off at Weigh-In

Lopez, Molina Weights Photos Gallery - Shawn Porter didn't have to cut off any of his hair to make weight this time. The WBC welterweight champion made weight on his first try Friday for his 147-pound title unification fight against Errol Spence Jr. Porter weighed exactly 147 pounds when he got on the California State Athletic Commission's scale at the Intercontinental Los Angeles Downtown hotel. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

These 2 are going to tear the roof off. Might steal the show. Got FOTY potential.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if Molina gives Lopez his first flat out KO out-cold loss. Both are getting a bit long in the tooth, but Lopez may have the most wars under his belt. Should be an electric fight, indeed.

Comment

Misleading title. These guys are supposed to be buds, I thought?
        Last edited by NachoMan; 09-27-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Wouldn't be surprised if Molina gives Lopez his first flat out KO out-cold loss. Both are getting a bit long in the tooth, but Lopez may have the most wars under his belt. Should be an electric fight, indeed.
          Idk, I tend to think Molina has as many or more drag-out wars than Lopez. Also, Molina came out of the womb with the body and face of a 12 yr old, so he's definitely longer in the tooth than Josesito. I agree and hope that these two steal the show though.
          Last edited by NachoMan; 09-27-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

both likable fellas , i got josesito winning it tho via late round stoppage

Comment

Working...
            X