No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Porter Weigh-In Results From Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence-Porter Weigh-In Results From Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES Shawn Porter didn't have to cut off any of his hair to make weight this time. The WBC welterweight champion made weight on his first try Friday for his 147-pound title unification fight against Errol Spence Jr. Porter weighed exactly 147 pounds when he got on the California State Athletic Commission's scale at the Intercontinental Los Angeles Downtown hotel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm buying this!!!! I'm super excited for this one!! Awesome card!

Comment

If I can find a stream I'll watch but $75 for this card is overpriced. This would have been a fine double or triple header Showtime card but PPV? Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        If I can find a stream I'll watch but $75 for this card is overpriced. This would have been a fine double or triple header Showtime card but PPV? Nah.

Exactly

Bigger fights like Canelo-Kovalev and Joshua-Ruiz 2 won't cost $74.99, so it's comical to have to pay that much for Spence vs. Porter.

Comment

The cheap asses here that are saying they won't buy this fight because it's not worth $75.... are you drunk? Or just not a true fight fan? This card is excellent! Belts on the line. A lil animosity. Real egos will get checked. I believe this is actually one of the BEST valued fight cards in a while. Sure it's not Mayweather or Pacquiao. But nobody should want to pay for fighters like that anymore. Spence, Benavidez, hell even Porter.... fighters like those are carrying the fight game into the future. Also, $75 is almost the standard now days. When is the last time that big name fighters were on a $50 PPV?
          Last edited by Topdogggbm; 09-27-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post
            The cheap asses here that are saying they won't buy this fight because it's not worth $75.... are you drunk? Or just not a true fight fan? This card is excellent! Belts on the line. A lil animosity. Real egos will get checked. I believe this is actually one of the BEST valued fight cards in a while. Sure it's not Mayweather or Pacquiao. But nobody should want to pay for fighters like that anymore. Spence, Benavidez, hell even Porter.... fighters like those are carrying the fight game into the future. Also, $75 is almost the standard now days. When is the last time that big name fighters were on a $50 PPV?
            Pfft..I refuse to pay for ANY fight no matter how big, its extortion. Why pay when there is always free streams out there, dont make sense. If I cant find a free stream I pay $5 on a certain website and able to watch a stream thru it..simple.

Comment

Glad Molina cared to make weight this time! And we have to keep seeing those Porter braids...thanks to him making weight.

Comment

You’re on NSB, what did you expect???

You know this place wouldn’t be what it was if there wasn’t at least a little bit of butthurt in the air.

This is a dope card and you’re right...the PPV standard is now set at 70-80 bucks.

Comment

Those dudes are frontin. They’re all buying the fight. They won’t miss their opportunity to be on NSB immediately after the fight talking ****. That’s how those types are.

Comment

Is going to worth it

Definitely, I am going to buy this.

Comment

Working...
                    X