Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Porter To Earn $2 million Each; Benavidez-Dirrell $1M

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence-Porter To Earn $2 million Each; Benavidez-Dirrell $1M

Errol Spence Jr. and Shawn Porter will each earn $2 million for their fight Saturday night at the Staples Center, a California State Athletic Commission official who reviewed the contracts each fighter signed told BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man I thought Haymon took care of his guys.

Comment

What!

That is life. I don't saw that coming.

Comment

Damn I guess that's why Bud stayed with Top Rank

Comment

How much has Crawford gotten for his recent fights?

Comment

Just think, if Khan and Brook agreed to fight each other, they’d make more money, even at this stage of their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              $3.65M vs. Benavidez Jr.
              $5.5M minimum vs. Khan
              Last edited by rolshans; 09-27-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

This PPV isn't gonna sell well. Simple mathematics. I'm sure they'll both earn a little more off the back end if it exceeds expectations. It just doesn't make business sense to guarantee these guys crazy money for with sh-t numbers. Everyone needs their piece of the pie.

Side note. I hate PBC on Fox. The commentary is just awful. Same goes for DAZN. ESPN is not too far off. Showtime is the best hands down & Hbo is missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  He got 5.5mill minimum guaranteed for Khan. 3 mill for Horn

Comment

This is the "reported" purse which won't be close to what either fighter will be making. I mean not sure about Benavidez, he may only be getting how much is reported, but the main event fighters will be make more than that.

Fury was "reported" to make 1M last fight when we know he is getting 10M+ a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X