Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: My Goal is To Be The Best of My Generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: My Goal is To Be The Best of My Generation

David Benavidez has lofty goals heading into his fight with Andre Dirrell on Sept. 28 as the co-featured fight to the Errol Spence Jr-Shawn Porter brawl. He wants to steal the show, win the WBC super middleweight belt of which he had to vacate due to a drug suspension and then go on to be a remembered pugilist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go benavidez!!!

Comment

Benavidez is running through Dirrell.

Comment

He’s definitly got the skills to be one of the best.

Comment

Benavidez will make a statement tomorrow! This kid will easily stop Dirrell inside 8 rounds

Comment

And the new
            Definitely with a vicious knockout
            Dirrell don’t stand a chance
            Benevidez needs to make a statement here
            I believe he will

Comment

OMG, there have been some hilarious exchanges in press conferences this year ....Wilder/Breazeale...Jermell...Jermell, Jermell, Jermell ....the Harrison conference...

Watch the Benavidez/Dirrell portion on the conference, LOL!

Comment

Benavidez is a major talent. Love to see him and Callum Smith duke it out one day.

They look like the 2 big fish in the SMW pond.

Comment

He definitely has PPV-worthy talent. Just needs to build up his profile a bit & stay winning. I like Dirrell, but just like Benavidez hasn't faced anybody like him, he hasn't faced anybody like Benavidez either. Only name guys he's faced are Bika & Jack & none of them have the skills that Benavidez has & they both gave him real trouble. Imo he'll make it a tough fight but Benavidez is gonna lay a beating on him in the process. Don't see him making it to the final bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                    Benavidez will make a statement tomorrow! This kid will easily stop Dirrell inside 8 rounds
                    Dirrell has never been stopped nor down I believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X