Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson vs. Denis Grachev, October 11 on UFC Fight Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson vs. Denis Grachev, October 11 on UFC Fight Pass

Dawson (35-9, 19 KOs) returns to his home state Friday, October 11, 2019 to headline the first event of CES Boxing's UFC FIGHT PASS(r) winter tripleheader at the Connecticut Convention Center. The New Haven, CT, resident faces hard-hitting Russian challenger Denis Grachev (19-8-1, 10 KOs) for the vacant WBC USNBC Light Heavyweight Title in the eight-round main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dawson supporter since '08, and I'll always scope his fights, but every time I watch him I'm on-edge and petrified that he gets brutally KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      Dawson supporter since '08, and I'll always scope his fights, but every time I watch him I'm on-edge and petrified that he gets brutally KTFO.

Ward took his soul, then Stevenson took his brain... Nothing left of the Real Chad ever since ...

Comment

Chad Dawson is 35-5 not 35-9.

Comment

Way to take over Dana, you got a big fish, too bad it's 7 years too late.

Comment

I didn’t think that Chad Dawson was 35-9. I thought ha had quite a few less losses.
            Anyhow I don’t want to see any boxer get hurt and I feel like Dawson is teetering on the edge of the all mighty cliff. Keep em safe lord

Comment

On ufc fight pass? Hmm

Comment

Working...
              X