Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nigel Benn: Sakio Bika Fight is All About Me - Not Financial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nigel Benn: Sakio Bika Fight is All About Me - Not Financial

It's official, former WBC & WBO World Champion Nigel Benn will return to the ring one last time for CLOSURE. The event will be held on the 23rd November 2019 at Resorts World Arena, located in the National Exhibition Centre, Perimeter Rd, Birmingham, England. The event will be broadcast globally upon the Epicentre.TV broadcast platform on Nigel's own channel: WWW.Epicentre.TV/Nigel-Benn
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought it was Bika he was referring to when he mentioned it'd be against an ex-WBC champ who last fought two years ago. But Sakio is tough as tough can get, this is insanity.

Comment

i dont like this. i dont like this at all

Comment

Its not financial... No nige that's why its on ppv i guess yeah hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
          I thought it was Bika he was referring to when he mentioned it'd be against an ex-WBC champ who last fought two years ago. But Sakio is tough as tough can get, this is insanity.
          I agree bika is hard as nails ,rough fighter too. Unless its some sort of fix this wont end well for benn

Comment

Bika is such a horrible choice if he insists on this.

Only makes sense if it’s a fellow old man like his rivals
            in Eubank or Collins.

Bika is rugged at best. Tremendously dirty at worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              British former world champion Nigel Benn has announced he will return to boxing for a one-off fight at the age of 55 in order to gain "closure" after struggling with drug abuse and depression earlier in his career.
              [Click Here To Read More]

If I make one prediction today it’s that this fight doesn’t go ahead for whatever reason.

Comment

Look for Bika to get DQ'd and Benn will fight Eubank after that as a DQ doesn't settle the conflict in his mind. He'll want a win.

Comment

I don’t like it but take care of your business old skool

Comment

It's a dangerous fight because he's 55, and this isn't the Rocky Balboa movie. However, good luck to Nigel, why stop a man if he can prove something against conventional wisdom. I'm sure the ref will stop it quickly if they see Benn is way out of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X