Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Jack Catterall, Jazza Dickens, Justin Cardona, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Jack Catterall, Jazza Dickens, Justin Cardona, More

Undefeated super lightweight prospect, Justin "The Stallion" Cardona (3-0, 2 KOs), who hails from Salinas, CA, will be making his Staples Center debut this Saturday, September 28, 2019, on the Errol Spence vs. Shawn Porter card. Cardona is excited about fighting on the big stage as he gives his thoughts on his upcoming four-round bout against Archie Weah (3-13, 1 KO).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jack Catterall has compiled a record fighting pure stiffs they talk like he is on the verge of a world title for over 3 years. watched a couple of time and i know why they have not rushed him. He is not that good simple fact and not exciting to watch

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Jack Catterall has compiled a record fighting pure stiffs they talk like he is on the verge of a world title for over 3 years. watched a couple of time and i know why they have not rushed him. He is not that good simple fact and not exciting to watch
      He’s a lot better than he looks.

Ask Floyd Mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        He’s a lot better than he looks.

Ask Floyd Mayweather...
        i watched him when he first broke through and thought he would have been champion at least 3 years ago, i dont understand the holding back.

Comment

Working...
        X