Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Billy Joe Saunders Grinds Hard For Next Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Billy Joe Saunders Grinds Hard For Next Defense

Billy Joe Saunders Training Photos Gallery - Billy Joe Saunders will make his long-awaited US debut when he defends his WBO Super-Middleweight World title for the first time on the blockbuster KSI vs. Logan Paul 2 show at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles on Saturday November 9, live on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking in shape, has he been hitting the weights got hench arms.

Comment

Fighting a complete nobody on the undercard of a youtube fight. LMAO.

Comment

Still no announcement which casual he’ll be fighting

Or has he pulled out ?

Comment

Wait wait wait.... let me throw in the suspense in a bit...

So, we said that Hearn knew how to work with Conte regarding the UKAD policies vs VADA, so they sneaked in the Oxilofrine in the contracts...so that Hearn could make Andrade Champion. Brook was in the same gym as (_____) wait for it....

So Hearn got what he want. THEN he taunts BJS flexing over Warren more money even though it was Hearn that orchestrated the genius plan cause of rats in the gym...

To then... NOW...

Hearn, after the whole Whyte situation, isn’t afraid that BJS and Ingle are back together!!! LMAO

Contracts say everything mates. Hearn is a goon and a gangsta. He wouldn’t risk BJS getting caught with Ingle under the new DAZN umbrella again unless the contracts have the opponent agreeing for what they can do as long as they get a good pay to shut up. Funny politics.

Comment

Glad to see BJS got some new teef but I want him to fight a live body soon. This bum strut is getting old.

Comment

He better be grinding, that Euro stumblebum that they find with 2 weeks notice isn't going to KO himself, you know!

Comment

who is he fighting

Vito Antuofermo

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Glad to see BJS got some new teef but I want him to fight a live body soon. This bum strut is getting old.
                  The old bum strut been working wonder for Andrade for years, I guess Lemieux, Lee, Monroe & Eubank are bums lol

Comment

Great to see BJS making that US debut time for the seppos to take notice

Comment

Working...
                    X