Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Molina Prepared For All-Out War With Josesito Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Molina Prepared For All-Out War With Josesito Lopez

By Thomas Gerbasi - If you don't know the backstory between John Molina and Josesito Lopez, it's likely that when their Saturday bout at Staples Center is over, you'll wonder why promoters allowed these two bitter enemies to inflict such pain on each other. Then you'll see them give each other a hug...
    [Click Here To Read More]

This gonna be a fun fight... Very good card overall...

Comment

Sad that Molina is the type of boxer that guarantees entertainment yet he makes no kind of real money.

Comment

I'm ready for all that smoke!

Comment

This is a close fight. A pick him fight. I slightly lean towards Josesito Lopez in this matchup. I think all of the wear and tear and ring wars have finally begun to catch up with John Molina. However, he still can punch. So he has that chance. It should be very fun and interesting fight though!

Comment

This should be bloody & violent while it lasts.

Comment

I'm betting on a draw here.

Comment

That will be a very fan friendly fight.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

zero skills or head movement in this one, just rock em sock em robots in a bloody wild war. tremendous!

Comment

Both of these guys may not get the judges' nod every time, but they come to fight, and dont know when to back down .

These two are the kind of guys that, you know, Im beating this guy on points, two rounds left, time to get on my bike

Comment

Working...
                    X