Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Collazo-Abdukakhorov Set Down, Co-Main To Beterbiev-Gvozdyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Collazo-Abdukakhorov Set Down, Co-Main To Beterbiev-Gvozdyk

A high-stakes welterweight co-feature will set the stage for the can't-miss light heavyweight unification bout between IBF champion Artur Beterbiev and WBC champion Oleksandr Gvozdyk Friday, October 18 at the Liacouras Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Uzbek will be too much for old Collazo

Comment

This will be a good fight.Maybe Thurman fights winner for comeback fight?

Comment

Another Spence mandatory that doesn't get a title shot just like Ugas

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          The Uzbek will be too much for old Collazo
          Not sure how you can say that for a guy who is 16-0 with 9 KOs with no known trial horses on his ledger, tbh.

Hadn't seen any of the guy until just watching round 1 of the Obara fight, and I think you're bugging.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Not sure how you can say that for a guy who is 16-0 with 9 KOs with no known trial horses on his ledger, tbh.

Hadn't seen any of the guy until just watching round 1 of the Obara fight, and I think you're bugging.
            True enough. I thought he looked good taking out Manyuchi but still needs to prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              This will be a good fight.Maybe Thurman fights winner for comeback fight?
              Why would Thurman fight the winner when both guys are signed to Top Rank? You think Top Rank is in the business of giving away the few WWs they have left to PBC? You think PBC needs Top Rank's help finding a WW comeback opponent for Thurman?

What a miserable f**cking post. Try harder next time.

Comment

Working...
              X