Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Porter Predictions: Wilder, Ruiz, Pacquiao, Much More!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence-Porter Predictions: Wilder, Ruiz, Pacquiao, Much More!

With fight week here and anticipation reaching a fever pitch, top fighters, legends and trainers shared their thoughts and predictions on this Saturday's welterweight title unification between IBF Champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. and WBC Champion "Showtime" Shawn Porter that headlines a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence by decision. 8 rounds to 4. Closer fight than expected.

Can’t wait. I’m flying in to LA Live for this fight.

Kinda glad Porter getting a shot by some of these picks tho

Comment

Lots of fighters and trainers picking a close decision or ever an upset. But then you got idiots on here and youtube saying SPENCE EASY KO!!

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
        Lots of fighters and trainers picking a close decision or ever an upset. But then you got idiots on here and youtube saying SPENCE EASY KO!!
        Count me in as one of those idiots.

Spence wins easily, KO in 8 or 9 rounds. No knock downs, ref gonna protect Porter from taking too much punishment.

Comment

Of all the people picking Porter to win, I am wondering how many watched his fight against Ugas? Including Ugas himself! lol

Spence is bigger, hungrier and more talented than Ugas.

Spence by UD. His dad may even stop the fight before..

Comment

Only Malignaggi predicts a stoppage. I'm going Spence mid rounds ko. Porter took a lot of punishment in the Thurman/Garcia/Ugas/Brook fights. Plus a Broner kd. Not saying he is shop worn at all but eventually it catches up with you.

Porter tends to crowd his own inside work in his haste to smother the opponent. I think Spence's footwork is key here. He'll step around Porter and counter, not quite matrix style, but often enough to really cause Porter's engine to start to splutter.

Comment

Seemed strange people picking porter by split decision

Comment

Spence KO Win 8-10

Easy fight for Andre 3000 lol. I don’t even like Spence but we all know both fighters only come forward. Spence and Porter can’t fight going backwards but Spence is going to hurt Porter and get a knockdown get up and get knocked down again. Too much punishment will be taken. Porter’s too susceptible.

Comment

You can tell by the predictions this is a must see fight. I haven’t ordered a really good or great fight in awhile because I have the DAZN & ESPN PLUS subscriptions. And I would watch a lot of HBO PPV when it was on a week later or Showtime PPV a week later now. I do have the Amazon Firestick to stream it but I may just order this one and grab some popcorn. Must see TV.

Comment

More people picked porter than i thought.
                    Porter definitely has fought much more talented and skilled fighters than spencer.

Comment

Working...
                    X