Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: I'm a Man on a Mission, I Won't Be Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: I'm a Man on a Mission, I Won't Be Stopped

Frank Warren believes that Daniel Dubois is far more than a big puncher and says his heavyweight prospect is a far better boxer than he is given credit for. Dubois, who last week was named Young Boxer of the Year by the Boxing Writers' Club, faces Ebenezer Tetteh, of Ghana, for the vacant Commonwealth heavyweight title at the Royal Albert Hall on Friday, having won the vacant British title by beating Nathan Gorman in July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's hard to tell but the talent is there, he looks like the real deal. He hits hard and could hurt Fury and Wilder. It's just to see how well he takes a punch and how good his defence is.

Comment

Dubois is a great prospect. But he needs to step up, fight more regular at his age & learn the trade, not make the same mistakes as a former ex champ with a yes team hardly fighting twice a year.
      Tetteh is a big step backwards, should be done inside the first 2.

Comment

in duck mode vs joe joyce

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
          Dubois is a great prospect. But he needs to step up, fight more regular at his age & learn the trade, not make the same mistakes as a former ex champ with a yes team hardly fighting twice a year.
          Tetteh is a big step backwards, should be done inside the first 2.
          This is actually his 4th fight of the year & he should be able to get another in before the years out. David Price makes sense next.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            in duck mode vs joe joyce
            LMAO at ducking Joyce.

None of these slow volume punching heavyweights (Joyce, Kownacki, Miller, Hrgovic and Ajagba) can beat any of the decent HWs out there. They're just too slow and sitting ducks for bombs.

Comment

Andy ruiz will navy seal dat ass.

Comment

Tetteh : "I am the man to beat Daniel Dubois"

Comment

Working...
                X