Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo: People Thought I Was Finished, I'm Making Another Run!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo: People Thought I Was Finished, I'm Making Another Run!

BAKERSFIELD, CALIF. - Alfredo "El Perro" Angulo (26-7) was has high as a 30-1 underdog for his fight this past Saturday night against Peter Quillin (34-2-1). The fight headlined a Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 quadrupleheader.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both fighters have big fighting hearts - but the fact is both are shot fighters. Angulo is slower of hand and foot than he once was and is too easy to hit and has taken too much punishment in the past. Quillin has no legs left, just wooden stilts, no fluidity at all and is there to be hit by a fighter with slow or fast feet. Both are target practice for the upper echelon fighters, especially since neither is a true 168 pound fighter and would get eaten up by them. Things will not turn out well for either fighter. Both should be retired.

Comment

The LDBC’s new hero!

WAR DOGGY STYLE PERRO!

Comment

Match him up with veterans at 168 who are slick boxers. Trying to think who would be a good fight but please Angulo you don’t need a title shot since you beat Peter “Bug Eye” Quillin

Comment

I'm disappointed in Abel for letting Angulo fight. If it were me and I saw just how slow Angulo is I'd be afraid for his health. But he's here now so **** it, put Angulo in with Rosado or someone like him.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            Match him up with veterans at 168 who are slick boxers. Trying to think who would be a good fight but please Angulo you don’t need a title shot since you beat Peter “Bug Eye” Quillin
            Truax is the only fight I see making sense for Angulo

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              put Angulo in with Rosado or someone like him.
              Lol. Angulo stopped Rosado in 2 rounds if I recall..

Comment

Get some perro!

Comment

[QUOTE=PRchamp;20078383]Match him up with veterans at 168 who are slick boxers. [s/QUOTE]

I wonder what weight Nigel Benn is coming back at...(I jest not, he's fighting Sakio Bika in a comeback fight)

Comment

Angulo was never the quickest but Heyzoos Christ he now fights in slow motion. Can we just not talk about Quillin? Apart from saying completely shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X