Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: When Parker Steps Up - He Chokes! He'll Run From Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: When Parker Steps Up - He Chokes! He'll Run From Me!

On October 26, Derek Chisora will meet Joseph Parker in a highly-anticipated Heavyweight showdown in which the victor will cement themselves as a top contender in the division, at The O2 in London.

[Click Here To Read More]

Chisora wants to talk about failure? Your promoter knocked you out cuz!

Comment

Poor old Del Boy , talking way above what his ability can deliver ... this gatekeeper is lucky to keep getting work ..

Comment

Pot calling the kettle black it seems

Comment

Parker fighting this stiff is not exactly a step up!

Comment

I like Chisora but...

How is Parker 'stepping up'?

Parker has already won a World title, Chisora has failed spectacularly in his attempts...

Comment

Parker only lost to AJ that DW fight with the headbutt knockdown changed a 10-9 for Parker to a 10-8 for Whyte. That fight would have been a draw at worst for Parker without that plus it affected the immediate rounds after that Dillian won. Anyway Chisora is not a step up. Parker will stop him late. I've never seen a guy with 9 losses act like this. Like he is in the top tier of heavyweights when he's prob not even 2nd tier. Prob top 3rd tier lol

Comment

2 guys with undeserved Ls against serial PED cheat Whyte. Take the juice away and both wipe the floor with the cheater

Comment

Well Mayweather made a career out of running.

Comment

When Chisora, who has never beaten anyone of note and lost every single time he stepped up, accuses Parker of choking when he steps us, it makes me chuckle.

Comment

Working...
                    X