Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo: Now With Abel Sanchez, I'm Back To The Old 'Perro'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo: Now With Abel Sanchez, I'm Back To The Old 'Perro'

With each fight, Alfredo Angulo is determined to show there's still some bite left in this old "Perro." The 37-year old Mexican banger secured at least one more big payday following an upset win over Peter Quillin in their 10-round slugfest Saturday evening at Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Idk about him being back at 37 cuz its not like Quillin was fully IN on boxing these days himself, but nice W all the same.

Comment

Good win and he earned himself a couple of more paychecks. He takes so much punishment though and he's pushing 40. Don't put him in the ring with any killers.

Comment

Quillin's legs were unsteady for more than half the fight, his eyes were glazed from the fourth round on, and still Angulo didn't manage to knock him down.

Having said that, I'm happy that Perro got the decision.

Comment

Abel is a good trainer! He has Angulo looking like a top 10 SMW

Comment

Dudes gotta have the worst defense ive seen since brandon rios

Comment

They have to match him carefully from here on out. He should be able to secure another decent payday or two but then call it quits before he suffers more serious damage.

Comment

Old dog is correct. Time to put this dog down.

Comment

He definitely improved imo,

Quillin wasn't world level anymore but he also wasn't shot to bits. Went from losing to Freddy Hernandez to beating Quillin. That's pretty good

Comment

Angulo is so slow you have time to go have lunch and come back before getting hit by his right hand...

Comment

Working...
                    X