Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo vs. Peter Quillin - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo vs. Peter Quillin - CompuBox Punch Stats

Alfredo Angulo rallied in second half of the fight, outlanding (and staggering several times) the stationary Peter Quillin 60-40 in power shots over the last four rounds. Angulo landed 154 of 531 power punches to 152 fo 350 for Quillin. Quillin landed an average of 14 jabs per round, but not enough to hold of El Perro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

10-0 Quillin in landed shots. 5-4-1 Angulo in power shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      10-0 Quillin in landed shots. 5-4-1 Angulo in power shots.
      Im pretty sure the compubox numbers were way off in both angulo vs quillin and dulorme vs williams.

Have to download the Dulorme broadcast, but I believe compubox credited Williams with over 40 punches landed in one round and that didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        Im pretty sure the compubox numbers were way off in both angulo vs quillin and dulorme vs williams.

Have to download the Dulorme broadcast, but I believe compubox credited Williams with over 40 punches landed in one round and that didnt happen.
        Yea idek I was so not into this fight I didnt even have it on in the background or follow along on twitter or anything.

The power punches ring true with the outcome doe which is something Im always curious about. Rd by rd power shot numbers probably decide the winner correctly 90%+ of the time.

Comment

Working...
        X