Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Quillin, Angulo Scorecard Live BoxingScene - Former world champion Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin will duel hard-hitting Alfredo Angulo in a 12-round super middleweight showdown that headlines FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes on Saturday, September 21 from Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, California. (photos by Stephanie Trapp).
    [Click Here To Read More]

If quillin keeps fighting like this he’s going to get knocked out

Comment

Why is Peter brawling with Angulo? I believe Perro's best days are behind him and he's too slow for guys that move, but, again...why is Quillin banging with him and taking stupid shots? To get rounds in? WTH? Smh

Comment

Quillin's hurt by a big right hand in the 4th. WTF??? Lol

Comment

This has turned out to be a night of excellent matchmaking. All action, and Angulo looks on his way to stopping quillin

Comment

Both guys look slow as ***** tonight, but there's no way in hell Peter is supposed to even give Angulo any type of confidence in there. This is sad and Peter has no business wanting to fight the top guys in the division.

Comment

Where is the big overhand right tonight by quillin?

Comment

Did Peter have two camps? I forgot the Truax fight just got called off less than a month ago.

Comment

Truax would have beaten him based on this version of quillin

Comment

I believe Quillin hurt his right hand...he's barely throwing it and moving away constantly.

Comment

Working...
                    X