No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo: Forging On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo: Forging On

By Cliff Rold - Sometimes, there are just fights for fighting's sake. There is no title on the line. No one is going to be screaming about pound-for pound ratings. Everyone knows going in which fighter is most likely to win but both men have names fans recognize, past performances that left an impression, and are still making a living in the ring. They need each other for a moment and that's all it is...
    [Click Here To Read More]

But why ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      But why ?!?!?!?!?
      Same thing I asked when you walked outta the ring against Ajagba. Lol. Why not? As washed up as these guys are, this should be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
        Same thing I asked when you walked outta the ring against Ajagba. Lol. Why not? As washed up as these guys are, this should be entertaining.
        Dude blew me a kiss before the bell rang....I'm not getting near any h0m0

At this stage of Kid Chocolate's career, he should aim it in an upward direction.

Comment

That one loss to jacobs totally crushed his career for some reason. It’s not like he lost to a nobody but he went from being main event championship fights to not even fighting on tv for a bit over night. That was weird.

Comment

Is this top of the bill ?

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
              Is this top of the bill ?
              Because it’s going to be bloody and BRUTAL!!! Fuk yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                Gonna be beyond entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                  That one loss to jacobs totally crushed his career for some reason. It’s not like he lost to a nobody but he went from being main event championship fights to not even fighting on tv for a bit over night. That was weird.
                  That was weird how fast his stock dropped??? He’s good! I don’t understand??

Comment

Same with Walters??? What ever happened to him the Ax-Man?

Comment

Working...
                    X