No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Back in Sweden, Receives a Hero's Welcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Back in Sweden, Receives a Hero's Welcome

Heavyweight contender Otto Wallin enjoyed a national hero's homecoming yesterday in his native Sweden. Basking in the glory earned by his fight against Tyson Fury at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas last Saturday, September 14, Wallin was greeted at Stockholm airport by countrymen eager to celebrate with their newest sports star and then whisked off for a national media tour.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sweden’s Jeff Horn but atleast Jeff won.

Comment

i guess they will just ignore the fact that he was trying to rake the open cut during a break lol

Comment

Why are there no pictures?

Comment

Good for him and matins like his, the worl is far bigger than “Donald ***** land” lol wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            Good for him and matins like his, the worl is far bigger than “Donald ***** land” lol wankers.
            i meant nations like his.

Comment

Heroes welcome??? LOL for 1 losing and 2 fighting dirty? What a little btch stay yo ass in sweden and never get a pay day again I'll never be a fan

Comment

I'd like to see him fight more just for the chin. I know Fury isn't the biggest puncher, but he started lighting Wallin up down the second half of the fight, and couldn't wobble him a little bit. Guys like that generally make for good boxing.

Comment

Too bad the TV show "Vikings" is in it's last season.....he could have had a part and been a star!

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                    Heroes welcome??? LOL for 1 losing and 2 fighting dirty? What a little btch stay yo ass in sweden and never get a pay day again I'll never be a fan
                    You know, they have pills �� nowadays for your condition. Chill, brah.

Comment

Working...
                    X