Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Sergey Kovalev Very Pumped For Canelo Alvarez Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Sergey Kovalev Very Pumped For Canelo Alvarez Clash

Sergey Kovalev Video Interview - Canelo Alvarez (52-1-2, 35 KOs) of Guadalajara, Mexico and Russian warrior Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (34-3-1, 29 KOs) hosted a press conference today at Union Station in Los Angeles, Calif. to formally announce their 12-round fight for the WBO Light Heavyweight World Title. The event will take place on Saturday, Nov. 2 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and will be streamed live on DAZN. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos).

[Click Here To Read More]

Unless Kovalev suddenly goes over the hill, Alvarez is going to have a hard time on his hands. Could be a Pacquiao-Margarito type affair.

Comment

I'm picking the Krusher for this fight! I think Canelo should have tested the waters at 175 first before facing Kov.. This will be Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia all over again. Kov is too big! I expect Canelo's chin to be checked on the night! If it stands the test of time.. Canelo will win a controversial UD on the score cards.

Comment

Canelo is better skilled than Yarde, but he's just too small. He's a short middle weight and at 175 everything will be against him. If he was bigger I'd bet the farm, but depending on the odds, I might bet a little. The Canelo protection program might come into play.

Comment

Kovalev is very lucky in getting this fight. He's facing one of the most popular and top pound for pound boxer in Canelo. The good thing is he has all the advantage in winning this fight...

Comment

Kovalev smiles ...

Comment

Working...
            X