No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bernard Hopkins Breaks Down Canelo vs. Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Bernard Hopkins Breaks Down Canelo vs. Kovalev

Bernard Hopkins Interview - Canelo Alvarez (52-1-2, 35 KOs) of Guadalajara, Mexico and Russian warrior Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (34-3-1, 29 KOs) hosted a press conference today at Union Station in Los Angeles, Calif. to formally announce their 12-round fight for the WBO Light Heavyweight World Title. The event will take place on Saturday, Nov. 2 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and will be streamed live on DAZN. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos).

[Click Here To Read More]

Boxing needs fights like these. Obviously Canelo thinks Kovalev is over the hill and he can take him out. That could happen but then he could have bitten more than he can chew. This is 175lbs but in the ring it will be more. Canelo is strong but we all have our limitations. If he finds the shots from Kovalev hard then he is in for some pasting. Also Kovalev is a good boxer with a great jab. Never mind the Yarde fight where he outlasted the younger man Kovalev still knows some boxing. This is a huge gamble because Canelo might never be the same after this. If he wins which is a possibility then greatness awaits him if he doesn’t take damage doing it.

Comment

I’m feeling like BHop, nello biting off big beef. Kitty Kov may become a lion against Canelo who won’t intimidate the Kov

Comment

So far, only bitter cvnts (claiming not to be Nelo haters) are calling Kov old and half way dead

Salty cvnts

Comment

Every last one of you ''Kov too old and shot'' mf'ers have been here but have nothing to say

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            So far, only bitter cvnts (claiming not to be Nelo haters) are calling Kov old and half way dead

Salty cvnts
            Calm down Floyd fanb oy. You was claiming thurman was exactly that after thurman comeback fight before pac.
            Yarde nearly koed kov. But I think nel o is due a loss so kov will win

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Calm down Floyd fanb oy. You was claiming thurman was exactly that after thurman comeback fight before pac.
              Yarde nearly koed kov. But I think nel o is due a loss so kov will win
              And Presto

A Pact@rd comes to his master's defense....

I actually didn't have an opinion on Pac vs Thurman because of Thurman being a huge ''?'', especially after his fight preceding Pac.

Of ALL the possible high profile opponents Pac could have fought, Thurman was the safest.

Now he's considering Con. Talk about a prestigious opponent !

It was that fight that emboldened Pac to take on Thurman.

Yarde had his moment...and I quote, verbatim -
              ''He's (Yarde) lost EVERY ROUND but he's going for the ko !!!!''

Yarde was so close that he went on to lose the following rd and then, subsequently, the fight by ko.

Kov was buzzed, but a fake fight fan (here's a mirror) has to make more out of it than it was.

WHY ???

Because his next opponent is a guy those fake fight fans have bitter FEELINGS towards.

I guess Jr beat Sergio's ass too because he had himself a major 12th rd (while losing every rd laughingly).

To wrap things up, not once has anyone mentioned Kov's age outside of you bitter fans. Unless you can point me to such comments.

Comment

Working...
              X