Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter, Anthony Dirrell, Robert Guerrero - Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter, Anthony Dirrell, Robert Guerrero - Workouts

Open Workout Photos Gallery - WBC Welterweight Champion "Showtime" Shawn Porter, WBC Super Middleweight Champion Anthony "The Dog" Dirrell and former three-time world champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero hosted a media workout in Las Vegas Wednesday as they near their respective showdowns taking place Saturday, September 28 from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. (photos by Leo Wilson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn’t know Robert was still fighting.
    Dirrell and porter going to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
      Didn’t know Robert was still fighting.
      Dirrell and porter going to sleep
      He retired, then came back. Word on the street is that his wife has a terminal illness and he's back fighting to not have to be around her. Not confirmed.

Considering he went out on a loss against an actual cab driver and all.

Comment

Rob you live in Gilroy. You cashed out, you must have some money left. Give yourself a break, Start a gym with Cormier take a vacation

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          He retired, then came back. Word on the street is that his wife has a terminal illness and he's back fighting to not have to be around her. Not confirmed.

Considering he went out on a loss against an actual cab driver and all.
          What kind of filthy stuff are you talking about? She has a terminal illness and doesn't want to be around her. You sound like a lying gossiping good for nothing low life.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            What kind of filthy stuff are you talking about? She has a terminal illness and doesn't want to be around her. You sound like a lying gossiping good for nothing low life.
            I said "word on the street". Same street that claimed Joshua was concussed in sparring before Ruiz. I have no idea if it's true. But it's what's being said.

Comment

Gossip/street,talk

When people say word on the street or I heard or whatever phrase they use, is gossip, could be true,but usually BullSht, I heard he's fighting Fthe love of wife&boxing. and to make enough money for treatment and family.just verified

Comment

Gossip/street,talk

When people say word on the street or I heard or whatever phrase they use, is gossip, could be true,but usually BullSht, I heard he's fighting Fthe love of wife&boxing. and to make enough money for treatment and family.verified true

Comment

We might see the best Shawn Porter! This will be a good fight.. I'm thinking it goes all 12.. Spence by UD.. Dirrell has his hands full.. David is a beast! Oh snap! The ghost is back! Hope the wife gets well! Make this cash for her!

Comment

I think Anthony Dirrell is going to shock this kid..

Comment

Working...
                    X