No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Otto Wallin: Reasons To Be Cheerful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Otto Wallin: Reasons To Be Cheerful

By Tris Dixon - Tyson Fury, blood gushing from two nasty cuts around his right eye, gritted his teeth and fought back. A fighting man was in a real fight. Against Otto Wallin, the unheralded but proud Swede, he had to dig far deeper than many anticipated but he came through a stiff test, absorbed a huge 12th round shot and just about stayed on track for a second crack at Deontay Wilder's WBC heavyweight title...
    [Click Here To Read More]

...Brilliant article!!!

Comment

I know I'm happy. The Gypsy-Bum got what he had coming.

Comment

Nice article.. But Kirkland Laing was simply far more talented than Duran realised. Unfortunately, he was also undisciplined and an out and out party animal. Possibly the biggest waste of talent the game has ever seen. Once got called out by his trainer for smoking weed, which he steadfastly denied, forgetting that he had a huge reefer tucked behind his ear at the time. I’m looking forward to the Fury-Wilder rematch, and I hope Tyson gets the decision he deserved last time now he has the backing of espn...

Comment

Everyone in the media including forums like this one are just dumb bc theyre the source of the problem taking diggs left and the right to make certain fighters look good , was there even one article giving some insight of a the fight itself with no attacks on Wall in the cab driver ?

. Even Furys dad is jumping in the mix but these guys aren't that smart like 80% of boxing fans , otherwise how could they miss what two style clash that would lead to a war ? Nope you idiots on here also cried about the fight its what you do on here unless someone like Wilder is fighting fighter X and it's a great fight.

Fury didn't overlook Wallin that garbage also has to stop , he wouldn't have got down to 254 pounds he would've weighed closer to 265 a weight he wouldn't have won at least on that night.

A lot of factors played into Fury lucking out , besides not getting fight stopped , Wallin first real fight , heat which effects him more through working harder to get to Fury who was more relaxed and Wallin has no way of knowing what late rounds pace should be like but had to keep the pressure and tired by 7 th round.

You idiots complained about a 5 dollar fight on ESPN Plus and cried like B.itches on here.

Comment

Lol... WTF did I just waste time reading? You can hop in the Delorean but clearly you forgot the MIB memory eraser.

Tris Dixon thank GOD you aren’t a referee or more importantly a judge.

Let me try to make this short. No one said Tyson was not still a top heavyweight anymore. But to say his stock went up is at the very least fairy dust whimsical.

If anything... he looked for a very easy road and found out he is better off keeping his edge fighting the Heavyweight killers paving hell.

So what should the Fury faithful celebrate exactly? Didn’t this fighter just get busted up, go tooth and nail and almost get KO’d in the 12th by a guy ranked #48?

A guy who was the clearest cherry pick on the back of the most sincerest cherry pick (Tom Schwarz)? If anything the article should read why did Wallin’s people rush him to the top? With a few twelve round fights where would he be today? Most would say someone’s imaginary, whimsical and lineal champion.

But moving on... then tell me how that is the same as the other fights mentioned? If Wallin is that great let’s see him against Wilder, Ruiz, Ortiz, Joshua, Parker, Whyte...etc.

Not done though... Cause in the very least, tell me why this type of “it’s still all good article,” never gets written about a boxer who doesn’t have the complexion because clearly nationality matters not in America.

This is bull sh@t and a heavy load to carry. You are NOT doing Fury or Wallin any favors by writing this mythical nonsense.

Hope that Top Rank money spends well. Boxing fans are way TOO smart for this. Your reputation is soiled.

Please GTFOH with this old and weathering media con-game. This is entirely unacceptible and disrespectful for the sport.
            Last edited by Fire4231; 09-18-2019, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              I know I'm happy. The Gypsy-Bum got what he had coming.
              I'm looking forward to seeing you disappear again when Fury beats Wilder......again.

GTFOH coward.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                I'm looking forward to seeing you disappear again when Fury beats Wilder......again.

GTFOH coward.
                You been doing more crying then celebrating over this 'win' denium, I wonder why? Otto Wallin whooped that ass. Stay mad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  You been doing more crying then celebrating over this 'win' denium, I wonder why? Otto Wallin whooped that ass. Stay mad.
                  Only ret@rded Wildertards like yourself believe that.

Stay deluded, clown.

Comment

Good article. Let's just enjoy the entertainment that boxing provides. Life's too short to get whipped into a frenzy and find every negative thing (real or imagined) because it doesn't fit your narrative for cheerleading.

Comment

Working...
                    X