Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davison Feels Fury May Have Overtrained, Adjustments Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Davison Feels Fury May Have Overtrained, Adjustments Needed

Ben Davison, the head trainer for heavyweight Tyson Fury, believes his fighter may have overtrained for last Saturday's fight against Otto Wallin at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Fury won a twelve round unanimous decision, but sustained two severe cuts in the bout and he was also buzzed in the twelfth and final round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury without the Furys is like PBF without the Mayweathers.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Fury without the Furys is like PBF without the Mayweathers.
      Seems to be that way.

Comment

Davidson won't have the same repeated success like the 1st fight in the Rematch. Fury looked flabbier than ever againat Wallin smh

Comment

Man those cuts look bad...I am glad he didn't get badly injured in there...if I were Wallin I think I would have been scared to punch the dude up there, that sh.it looks awful...hope it heals up well.

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          Davidson won't have the same repeated success like the 1st fight in the Rematch. Fury looked flabbier than ever againat Wallin smh
          Idk man I thought he looked better weight wise here than he did vs Wilder...2nd fight will be interesting imo...Fury boxed better in the 2nd half of that fight, but so did Wilder in a way, as he caught Fury twice...really have no idea how they will match up the 2nd time.

I think Fury needs to hurt Wilder in some way to win though...Wilder is just too dangerous with the right hand, even late in a fight.

Comment

Dude just admitted what many people already believe. That he doesn't know wtf he's doing with tyson fury. You can't wing it as you go along and when you drop the ball, say oh it'll be better next time, it's a learning experience. This guy is an apprentice, not a real trainer. He should be carrying the bags, not running a camp and being in the corner. I wonder what freddie roach thinks about this

Comment

It sounds as though Tyson does whatever the fuk he wants and no-one can tell him what to do.
              Abit like Kovalev and Manny when they do stuff that's not in the camp plan.

Comment

Trust me this guy isn’t a trainer he is here for the ride, all he cares about is social media exposure from This, no one knew who the **** his was before fury now he’s nearly got a 100k following on Instagram and a lot fatter pocket, he pops up in every boxing interview going on YouTube to boost his following.

Fake it until you make it, good luck to him. Fatty fury will avoid the wilder fight now due to that cut and probably fight some other 23-0 Euro bum who’s ranked 63rd by the IBO

Comment

Fury will not be the same fighter he once were. He will fight more careful knowing he can be hurt. So yes, some fear by nature. This tomota can theory backed up on Arum

Comment

You've summed it up above .. I wouldnt let that boy tie my laces or walk my dog down the road , boxing is full
                    Of basic fitness trainers who think they can COACH boxing , anyone with a trained experienced eye knows fury lacked so much in that fight , perhaps the trainer can team up with the guy who trained yarde and they can exchange ideas ..

Comment

Working...
                    X