Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury is Very Lucky, in Any Other Country Fight is Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury is Very Lucky, in Any Other Country Fight is Stopped

Promoter Eddie Hearn felt Tyson Fury was "very lucky" to avoid his fight being stopped last Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. He won a twelve round unanimous decision over heavy underdog Otto Wallin. If the fight would have been stopped, Wallin would have been awarded a TKO win - since the cut was caused by a punch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Hearn didn't see the fight how does he know how Fury performed ? I know he was justifiably taking digs at Arum but he has to admit maybe Wallin just was better then previously thought ?

Comment

I know Hearn is a Fury hater, but real talk, 9 times out of 10, the ref would've stopped the fight vs. Wilder, and vs. Wallin! Fury has been very fortunate lately! I think his luck runs out in February!

Comment

Like in the UK where Linares bled Mitchell til he fainted from pernicious anemia.

Comment

Fury is not lucky, he's a champion who kept fighting till the end, you wouldn't know what that is because you're promoting a quitting coward named joshua

Comment

Yes Wallin far better than Schwartz but I also didn't think Fury performed well at all. Assuming the rematch happens, it won't be until Summer 20120 and Fury will bring his A game. As for the fight being called for the cut...I don't think so, nobody is going to bury a 30 million dollar fight for that cut and expect to have a job the next day.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 09-17-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I know Hearn is a Fury hater, but real talk, 9 times out of 10, the ref would've stopped the fight vs. Wilder, and vs. Wallin! Fury has been very fortunate lately! I think his luck runs out in February!
              Tony Weeks was the ref. Same ref for Jack/Browne.

Comment

A champions heart maybe but until he fights Wilder he's not Champion.
                Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                Fury is not lucky, he's a champion who kept fighting till the end, you wouldn't know what that is because you're promoting a quitting coward named joshua

Comment

How is Fury himself lucky? He fought with the cut. His own resolve is not luck.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    If Hearn didn't see the fight how does he know how Fury performed ? I know he was justifiably taking digs at Arum but he has to admit maybe Wallin just was better then previously thought ?
                    Why do you keep screaming Wallin everywhere? I hope Wallin doesn’t get gassed and start thinking he’s a top draw and get knocked out into retirement.

Wallin is a bum and it showed when he couldn’t finish the job for 9 rds.

Comment

Working...
                    X