Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo - Undercard Information

Unbeaten prospects will enter the ring as lightweight Michel Rivera competes in an eight-round bout against Jose Luis Gallegos, middleweight Jonathan Esquivel steps in for an eight-round fight against Justin Steave and middleweight Petr Khamukov duels Randy Fuentes in a four or six round showdown on Saturday, September 21 as part of FS2 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes beginning at 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT from Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What the ****

Comment

Would be more interesting with Roamer Angulo. From Columbia. Why is this guy never talked about. He is that dangerous nobody wants to touch him at super middleweight. Toughest opponent Zurdo ever faced during his reign as champ of that division. Anyway got excited but wrong Angulo..

Comment

Event of the year !

Comment

This card is in my city. Fights rarely come here I'm thinking of going. 30 bucks on the ticket at 8 dollar, 8 oz beers. Not a bad evening. I think Angulo is going to get blown out within six rounds though kid chocolate is a legit 168 pounder he was struggling to make middleweight. Angulo was a beast at 154 but he was never the same after the Kirkland fight.

Comment

You gotta be fawking kidding me

Comment

IMO, Angulo's only ace card was his power... which will be all but erased at SMW. Not that Quillin has a good chin... but he is faster than Angulo and a better boxer... and has some serious pop. Will be interesting how this one turns out.

Comment

PBC has so much talent, but they are determined to hold on to some fighters who desperately need to be put out to pasture. Why waste time and energy on these guys when they could be getting fighters like GRJ extra fight dates? Angulo is completely shot and Quillin has to be considered a waste of time at this point.

Comment

I'll be tuned in! I like thr Russell Brothers, and the main attraction for me:

In the co-feature, hot prospect Chris Colbert (12-0, 4 KOs), 22, of Brooklyn, will meet former junior lightweight world title challenger Miguel Beltran Jr. (33-7, 22 KOs), 30, of Mexico, in a 10-round lightweight fight.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...angulo-sept-21

Brooklyn Let's Go!!!

Comment

I'm surprised El Perro hasn't experienced any form of brain damage at this point of his career. His last hurray was against Lara....6 years ago. His last big payday was against Canelo a year later, who beat the brakes off of him.

This is sad to see, but they do it for the glory (read: the money) anyway, right?

I wanted to see Quillin/Truax...I like both guys, but Truax just can't seem to stay healthy and maybe, just maybe he missed the Opportunity Train after the recent cancellation last month. I hope I'm wrong.
                    Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 09-17-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X